Dont Wii on me if I'm on fire!

You might want to keep one eye open on your Wii this week as apparently the Nintendo console was the cause of a fire across the pond in Colorado Springs

The owner Trevor Pellegrin told reporters that he was not at home when the fire started and has been told it wasn't a loose connection with his wires or plug sockets, but the fire actually started from within the console!

Wii2

Trevor got in contact with nintendo to warn them about the fault incase it happens with other consoles. Funny thing is that inside Trevor's home he also owns an Xbox which seems to have escaped any damage whatsoever!

Anyway we suggest that if your Wii console is feeling abit hot, then let Nintendo know and let them deal with it. Better to be safe than sorry!

comments powered by Disqus
Scroll Top